Saturday, September 12, 2009

Venice

I am in Venice!
I think that sums everything up pretty well. This morning we were in Bled, a small lake town in Slovenia with a monastery in the middle of the lake on a small island and a castle perched on a cliff overlooking the lake. Just wonderful.

For those who may be curious, in the 31 days I've been on this continent I've manages to spend about $200. At this rate, maybe I'll be able to travel the world without even taking time to earn more money. :) I even have all of my transportation already booked out for the next 2 months, so it's really just going to be the cost of food (sushi).

I ought to be able to post hundreds of pictures sometime between Wednesday and Friday when I am staying with friends in northwest Germany. There should be some good ones!

1 comment:

  1. "in the 31 days I've been on this continent I've manages to spend about $200." dude nice, that is really streching your dollar.

    ReplyDelete