Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ceske Budjowice

Well, all of about 30 seconds ago a very drunk guy was askjng me for 20 crowns so he could buy more beer. He could not believe an American would have no money. Tomorrow we are headed to possibly float the river by Ceaje Krumlov (google some images), possibly go to the Budweiser brewery for a tour, and then go to Prague in the evening before catching a late night overnight train to Budapest.

Over the last few days we have moved around a lot. We went from Carcassone to the Pont du Gard (Roman aqueduct), followed by Avignon and Monaco, a swing through Florence to visit friends from college, and today to Vienna to see te sights. It's a crazy amount of travel and I often have 2 or 3 conversations with people I don't know every day. Europe is a blast and I look forward togettjng to Slovenia in the next few days, the only country on this tour I've never been to.

All for now.

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment